Outside Business Development Officer
AmeriFactors requires an Outside Business Development Officer (BDO) for the generation and development of new business opportunities. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling comprehensive accounts receivable financing services to the owners of small to medium sized business-to-business companies with sales of $1MM to $100MM per year.
The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are well-connected, sales hungry and those who can utilize their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
National Marketing and Sales Director
Bank Lending Officers, Owners and CFO’s of small business-to business companies with annual sales of $1MM to $100MM a year, and Factoring Brokers.
Company President, National Marketing and Sales Director, Underwriting Team and Account Executives
Experience level with determine package offered
8AM – 5PM EST
215 Celebration Place, Suite 340
Celebration, FL 34747
Main Job Responsibilities:
- You will have a general knowledge of business financing and the capacity to become an expert in regards to accounts receivable financing.
- Become a pro at presenting AmeriFactors to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls, and emails.
- Travel is expected to the corporate office on a regular basis and in the case of larger deals will play a major factor.
- Self-lead generation and appointment setting are required.
- Provide weekly comprehensive sales activity reports to the National Marketing and Sales Director.
- To actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- To possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to AmeriFactors are captured and explored.
- To have individual responsibility for new business, and will be expected to self-manage. However, you will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the National Marketing Director and Company President for complex large pitches and strategies.
- Represent AmeriFactors at industry events and tradeshows with a professional manner and polished appearance with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, agreements and any further documentation, following AmeriFactors procedure.
- A thorough understanding of clients financial objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- To effectively interact with other departments including the marketing department, underwriting and account management teams when handing over deals ensuring you fully and correctly brief all team members in every aspects of the sale.
- To keep updated regarding the state of the factoring industry and collect updates on the activities of the competition.
- Ensuring AmeriFactors remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
An AmeriFactors Team Member is...
Part of what makes AmeriFactors as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for Factoring. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you are well-connected, tenacious, driven and highly motivated sales professional with a proven record of success in the B2B selling environment with the experience of selling to successful companies at the ownership level. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the center of everything you do.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive working attitude toward all people.
- Capable of working independently.
A 4-Year degree is required.
All business development officer applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Jennifer Coram via email at JCoram@amerifactors.com.